OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY
We are committed to implementing the most enhanced hygiene and safety standards throughout our rooms, restaurants, pools and all other facilities we offer across the hotel. To help protect the health and safety of our guests, team members, and visitors, we ask that all our guests and associates continue to wear face masks/face coverings and practice social distancing when they are in public spaces inside the hotel.
In public spaces and guest rooms, the hotel has added to its already rigorous cleaning protocols, requiring that surfaces are treated with hospital-grade disinfectants and that this cleaning is done with increased frequency. You’ll see hand sanitizing stations near the entrances and front desks, elevator banks and fitness and meeting spaces. Temperature checks at the entrance will be made mandatory.
Guests running a high temperature will be politely asked to return or directed to the closest hospital/medical facility.
What you can expect during your visit
- We have successfully completed COVID-19 vaccination of our employees to ensure their utmost health and safety
- We have specially trained staff who are responsible for overseeing all cleaning-related hotel operations, preventative measures and handling related guest inquiries
- We provide contactless check-in and express checkout
- We conduct daily temperature checks for all employees, guests, contractors and vendors when entering the hotel
- Face masks are provided to all employees and guests when entering the hotel. Masks are to be worn at all times within the hotel except when inside the swimming pools
- Hand sanitizers are placed strategically in public areas around the hotel
- Smart payment methods are available at the hotel reception and restaurants to minimize contact through cash
- All rooms & suites are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after checkout then kept vacant for hours before they are occupied by the next guest
- Disposable utensils in the room, used or unused, such as takeaway cups are replaced after checkout
- Minibars in all rooms are kept empty. Items are supplied only upon request
- Tables in the restaurant is arranged at a safe distance between guests.
- Sunbeds around the pool are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every use. Sunbeds are also kept 2 meters apart to maintain physical distance between guests
- Public areas which are touched frequently such as door handles and elevators are sanitized regularly throughout the day
- When inside the pools, guests are required to maintain a physical distance of 1 person per 4 square meters